Thursday, January 14, 2010

014/365: Gratitude Road


This week, my job took me to eight different schools for a total of almost 300 miles put on my poor Silver. I feel as though I've been living in the van with my backside growing roots in the driver's seat.

There is a positive spin to all this commuting. Some of my schools are in the southwestern part of the county, on the outskirts of the local state park. The back roads I take put me smack dab in the middle of the park. I have used this time for a great deal of thinking and praying. The tragedy in Haiti, along with a local family losing everything in a fire has kept my "brat" in check. Life IS Good and I am grateful for what I have. Maybe there is a reason I have to schlep around the county....

Until next time...drive away!!

No comments: