Sunday, January 10, 2010

010/365: Goals


Many people despise Sunday nights. They bemoan the fact that they have to go to work or school. I'm different. I like Sunday evenings. It's a chance to get in some last minute R & R while planning for and anticipating the adventures of a new week.

The ritual I've tried to start includes checking the calendar for what has been scheduled. Luckily this week isn't too crazy: swim lessons and drama class for the boys, a Noah's Ark party and haircut for moi (thank goodness) and planning for hubby. I've also tried to have everyone think of things they'd like to accomplish this week. They are noted on the kitchen whiteboard as a reminder. Goal setting has always been easy for me. It's the accomplishing part that challenges me!!

Until next time....plan away!

No comments: