Friday, January 1, 2010

001/365: Coincidence?



Project 365 is a daily blog post complete with a picture. I was thinking long and hard as to how to kick it off. Should I take a picture of a natural wonder, my children playing joyfully, my cat being cute? Should I list my resolutions and how I'm going to turn into a wonderfully skinny, kind human being? Or should I be a realist?

This picture does paint a thousand words. My family is my world and keeps me sane (believe it or not) through their humor and unconditional love. However, if you know my "boys", you know why the TV screen completes the picture. (Disclaimer: I am only speaking of my "Three Stooges" although my wonderful extended family is in the picture as well.)

2010 is going to be another challenging year. Job cuts loom yet again and our financial situation is not a healthy one. However, like my friend and fellow blogger EJG, I am going to try to keep a positive, albeit realistic view of life the next 365 days. Attempts will be made to find the good in life and the good in people. Goodness is out there and needs to be recognized.

Until next time....THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!

3 comments:

MJ said...

MJ here, visiting from JSG and EJG's pages. I'm intrigued by another person taking the 365 leap as I contemplate the same. Great picture for the first post of the year. I'll have to pop in and see how it's going. I wish you too many good blessings to document in 365 days. :)

JSG said...

Excited to have a daily read. Hugs to Moe, Larry, and Curly!

EJG said...

Let the journey begin....

We'll be reading.