Wednesday, January 6, 2010

006/365: Mission: Impossible

Homework for SRR is a long, drawn-out process. Herding cats would be easier than getting him to sit and focus long enough to complete his work. MGR's body language says it all.

MGR is an amazing guy. As if he hadn't had enough of children in academia the entire day, he managed to work up the courage to accept the above mission. This is because I needed a Zumba class to raise my endorphins. He also did some laundry and packed the boys' lunches while I was mambo-ing the melancholy out of my system.

Maybe I don't say it as much as I should, but I love him!! He is a wonderful husband and an outstanding father. I am very blessed to have him in my life! (Disclaimer: This can be retracted if he doesn't help me clean the bathrooms this weekend!)

Until next time....dance away!

1 comment:

JSG said...

He is a peach. We're thankful that the our BJNR found such a gem, and that we get to know him too!

Can he work some of his magic for high school homework?