Thursday, March 11, 2010

070 / 365: Done


I know how this sponge feels!

The past two weeks, I've been participating in school events at night. Parent nights (monitoring the lab), and association meetings have taken me away from the ranch. I'm sad about this.

The next two weeks are more of the same: parent nights (with me as the parent), meetings and some business events (at least there's money in that).

I'm not doing well being away from my family at night. That's the only time I can listen to them talk about their day, help them with homework, read with them and tuck their tired dupas into bed. Also, by the time I decompress, I'm too tired to do anything functional around the house. I hope I can make it to spring break. I hope I can make it to the weekend.

Until next time...wring away!

No comments: