Tuesday, March 2, 2010

061 / 365: Frustration


Don't let the Norman Rockwell-ian look of this picture fool you.

JOR was getting loopy, bored after staying home for 2 days. SRR is just getting over his bout with the stomach virus, so he's very sensitive. MGR has been fighting something for the past 2 weeks. These three are not a good combination.

Playing Jenga Max requires concentration, a steady hand and teamwork. Well, it wasn't happening tonight. About 2 minutes after this picture was taken, JOR knocked the structure over one too many times. MGR got angry and left for the kitchen and SRR decided to play the game by himself.

This sickness has made us all crazy. We're used to feeling good: having energy, being happy, etc. This virus knocked us flat on our dupas. I can't do a chore unless I have a nap first. It takes all that I have to be nice to my familial unit. I'm at my wits end. There's too much to do to be sick. I want to feel better. I need to feel better.

Until next time...heal away!

1 comment:

JSG said...

Have a piece of coffee and wait it out.... Spring is coming soon. Hugs, kisses, and antibiotics from us to you.