Sunday, July 18, 2010

199 / 365: God's vastness


This morning, the Pastor at BHUMC homilized about the vastness of God. One thing she said really stuck with me: God's vastness is found in the smallest things.

Today I found God in:
-the cotton ball shaped clouds.
-the hole in SRR's head after he lost his tooth last night.
-the patience in CSR and AAC as they taught the boys how to swim.
-the freckles on JOR's cheeks.
-the sights and sounds of tonight's thunderstorm.
-the 6 string beans that are actually growing in my garden.
-the sounds of laughter from all 3 boys as they watched "Looney Tunes Back in Action".
-my sister's voice as we chatted for the first time in months.
-the postings on my Facebook page, reading about my friends' triumphs and tragedies.
-the dinner that Hubby threw together for the boys.

I am thankful for all the little things that make my life so big!

Until next time....thank away.

No comments: