Sunday, July 4, 2010

185 / 365: Happy 4th!


234 years of freedom. We're still young, we're still learning, we're still trying to change things for the better. The country and I are growing together.

My own declaration of independence might include the following freedoms:
-Freedom from negativity. I don't like being around toxic people and situations.
-Freedom from perpetual laziness. I have the ability to work and work hard. So be it.
-Freedom from jealousy. This is a tough one for me, but I'll try.
-Freedom from unhealthy living. Ditto on this!
-Freedom to love my husband unconditionally. Yes, even when he's being ________ (fill in the blank).
-Freedom to be the best mom I can be. Fair but fun. Encouraging but not stifling.
-Freedom to give myself downtime. It will make me a better person in the long run. I hope!

Until next time....declare away!!

No comments: