Wednesday, February 24, 2010

055 / 365: A Smorgasbord


I hadn't thought much about a blog topic for today. Thus, I give you a smorgasbord of thoughts as they show up in my brain. Yes, there will be some lag time! :-)

-Dear Chesterfield Board of Supervisors: Thank you for not raising my property taxes. Now my husband and I can afford to live in our home, because your action means a 4% pay cut for us! We may even afford food on the table as well...
-Dear lady at the YMCA: You look very fit, but to sign up for an elliptical and a treadmill at the same time is amazing. Too bad you didn't wipe down either machine when you were done.
-Dear Lexus driver: Thank you for cutting me off on Rt. 288 tonight. You didn't get very far, but I guess you had to prove yourself....an idiot!

I know my Lenten journey is to try and be more positive. I'm positive these people made my CRAZY today!!

Until next time....feast away!

No comments: