Saturday, February 6, 2010

037/365: Are we a Mr. Bean?

Due to this latest snowstorm, I was reduced to watching a "Mr. Bean" marathon DVD we checked out of the library.



Confession time: I loved it!! The living room was a chamber of chuckles as we watched Mr. Bean go through his daily escapades with his childlike persona and uncommon sense.

How many times in our lives have "normal", daily events turned into sitcom material? What normal routines, like stuffing a turkey, have amounted to comic fodder at the dinner table? I have too many events to discuss in one blog post.

Until next time...stuff away!!

1 comment:

EJG said...

Thank you for the great post. I'm a sucker for British humor (as you know). Even backstage at Oliver, we talk incessantly about Monty Python.

I never watched Mr. Bean... but the clip made me laugh. (And I'm unanimous in that).