Tuesday, February 16, 2010

047/365: You deserve a break today....


Poor guy! His brother was mean to him today. To settle the score, SRR had to stay while JOR got to go to the Y's teen center and the pool. Life was good for the little man.

I, too, needed a break. I had to escape:
-the teacher whose e-mail issues I helped resolve. Not once did I get a thank you.
-the news headlines that say our schools are headed for financial disaster.
-the little girl in the lab who rolled her eyes at me when I told her to stop spinning her chair.
-the temper tantrum SRR threw.
-the tea partiers. Face it: Obama WAS born in the US and Palin IS too dumb to run. I'm not even going to discuss Glenn Beck. (The real reason to "Argue With Idiots".)
-the fools making Al Gore / global warming jokes. They need to be tied down and forced to watch "Earth". Great movie!!
-the so-called "Christians" who feel it's OK to let people get sick and die instead of fighting for health insurance reform. They should hang there heads in shame.
-the fact that my hubby's old school is making him physically ill.
-reality.

After JOR and I had our respective workouts, we had a pleasant surprise waiting for us in the sky;

I guess God was smiling at us. We smiled back and thanked Him for the break!

Until next time....break away!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I love that you had the same pleasant surprise in the sky that I wrote about yesterday. Obviously your camera worked better than mine!

Maureen said...

Great picture! I, too, am frustrated w/the global warming cracks. I want to shake them and say CLIMATE CHANGE, fools! It runs both ways!!! Ugh!!
Maureen