Monday, November 8, 2010

312 / 365: Decision 4



The Certain Decision: I have a decided heart....I think.

Well, I sounded like it in last night's post and actually I'm feeling good about it today. No worries, we're not losing the house or anything that extreme. We have carried this debt burden long enough and just want to get rid of it.

My decided heart has lots to do with my faith in God. He has not been in my "Traveler's Gift" posts, but I do think He's the deliverer of the gifts. I know He's with me, as He and I have had many LONG conversations (yes, there are times I listen...OK....sometimes....) and He has helped me throughout my life.

I feel this decided heart is God giving me the swift kick I need. Yes, He kicks me, but where is He when He's done kicking? Behind me. It's good to know God has my back. All the more reason to make a decision and act on it.

Until next time....decide away!! (Don't worry, He's got your back!)

No comments: