Friday, December 17, 2010

351 / 365: Gratitude....


The van's battery died today. Knew it was coming, but today was not a good day.

Or was it?

The van was home. It could have died anywhere in the county, with all the driving I did this week. MGR was home due to the snow day. This allowed me to take his car to work.

I fretted all day: battery? starter? alternator? All?

When I got home, we pulled the jumper cables out and opened the hood. Corroded battery acid all over. Mystery solved.

SuperHubby finally got the jump to work and we were able to get the van to the auto store for a new battery w/ free installation.

As we celebrated over pizza, I pondered how thankful I should be. This episode could have been a LOT worse. Thank you God for keeping this issue simple.

Until next time....thank away!

No comments: