Wednesday, December 1, 2010

335 / 365: Dr. Nice Guy


I had a check-up with "that" doctor today.

Dr. R. is a wonderful man. This superb OB / GYN has guided me through two pregnancies and deliveries with his professionalism, kindness and great sense of humor.

Today we chatted about his children and grandchildren, boys and football, music and e-readers, and fabulous people we know (as well medical stuff). We also reminisced about how he and MGR welcomed JOR into the world: I pushed him out during an "I Love Lucy" marathon, so the two men at the receiving end felt the need to start singing, "O Ricky you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Ricky...." As they he-hawed JOR's entrance, I couldn't help but giggle. What a happy way to come into the world!

I am truly blessed to have such a special doctor!!

Until next time....laugh away!!

No comments: