Sunday, December 12, 2010

346 / 365: Teaching Angels


This happy little country school is where MGR teachers and JOR and SRR learn. It is filled to the brim with very caring teachers and staff.

The ones that have the "honor" (or in some cases, "horror") of teaching the boys will get a little something from us this week. The theme is, "Enjoy the Holidays from your taste buds to your tootsies!". How I wish I could've done more, but being CCPS employees, we're feeling the pinch.

However, I need them to know that I REALLY appreciate everything they have done for the boys. They go the extra mile for them and I am grateful they are in my boys' lives. I also want to thank all of them for putting up with my "oldest" son! :-) They are true angels for putting up with three R's in the same building!! God bless them all...every one!!

Until next time....smile away!

No comments: