Friday, June 11, 2010

162 / 365: Hard reset


My phone has been acting up lately: not sending or receiving work e-mails, not updating my Outlook calendar, slow on opening the web browser, etc. I tried typing in old and new settings, reading Omnia and Verizon Wireless blogs, and talking with people at work. Nada. I had no other alternative.

Hard reset.

Those words strike fear in many a cel phone owner. I, too, was shaking in my shoes when I had to do this.

Guess what happened? Surprisingly, nothing! That is, nothing bad happened. I got my work e-mails, my calendar is up to date and while I was at it, I changed some of my settings for the better.

I'm thinking that maybe it's time for me to get a hard reset. Maybe then I won't seem so sluggish and hard to handle.

Until next time...reset away!

No comments: