Wednesday, April 28, 2010

118 / 365: Middle School Madness


Emotionally Disabled Middle Schoolers on the eve of a full moon.......

Now that I have the hairs on the back of your neck standing at attention, I have to say that the ones I witnessed today were not that bad. In fact, they were pretty good.

The integrators were charged with shadowing a colleague. I had the extreme honor of following RD, a superb LA middle school integrator. She did lessons with the above mentioned children and did a wonderful job. The kids were right up there with her. She had them engaged while doing a lesson on test taking skills. She used response clickers to keep them on task and they had a great time with it.

After a day of observing three classes of these wonderful young people, I followed RD to a different middle school to assist in training middle school teachers on some new Web 2.0 tools.

THAT session caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand at attention!

Until next time....shadow away!

No comments: