Tuesday, April 27, 2010

117 / 365: Loser Tuesday....


We like Tuesdays at the Ranch. I found two TV shows that are uplifting for the body, mind and soul.

I started watching "The Biggest Loser". What an inspiration! Tonight's "Losers" traveled to Texas, where 5 of the top 10 cities for obesity are located. These people inspired others to take part in a 5K. One lady, needing a motorized cart to get through Wal-Mart, finished. Last, but she finished. She has now been motivated to continue walking and try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I was in tears as I did the Wii Fit Free Run. It was an uplifting program.

Keeping with the "Loser" theme, we watched "Glee!". A beautiful program with many positive messages.

After the nails were hammered into the CCPS coffin tonight, I needed some "Loser" therapy.

Until next time....watch away!

No comments: