Monday, April 5, 2010

095 / 365: Stormy....


I didn't see this coming.

After a morning of yard work and an afternoon of resting, I treated myself to a haircut. When I pulled in, I noticed some raindrops then the eerie sky. I didn't even know there was a chance of showers. Strange for me, a weather junkie.

Before I knew it, thunder, lighting and torrential rains arrived. The green pollen dust was washed off my van. I was hoping that these rains would arrive to wash my patio furniture, but alas, the homestead was dry as a desert.

The lazy side of me is hoping for lots of rain here tonight. This would permit me to pass doing yard work tomorrow morning. I could work in the house, not as strenuous and I can spend time with the boys (who are prohibited from going out in the yard during high pollen times). Or I could boycott work all together and just read my book. I love having to make such useless decisions on spring break!

Until next time...storm away! :-)

No comments: