Monday, September 6, 2010

249 / 365: Enough!


...I can't stands no more!

The "Dynamic Duo" pushed me to the limit today. Their disrespectful behavior reminded me of teenagers!! Having an answer for everything, treating their parents like dogs and eye rolling were heavy on their agenda today, especially the older one.

Because of their choices, I took away their mainstays: stories and hug / kiss goodnight (and their Nerf guns). Here it is, the night before their big day and their mother won't show them some love (and they don't get to play with their Nerf guns). I told them in order to get love, you have to give love (to get back their Nerf guns). It was their choice (to lose their Nerf guns).

Maybe tomorrow night will be different. I hope it will be different. This is killing me!!

Until next time....enough is enough!!

No comments: