Sunday, August 1, 2010

213 / 365: Looney...


This second glass of wine is giving me a calm before the storm. A dose of "Looney Tunes" with the family also helped!

Tomorrow morning, I return to work. While I am extremely grateful that I still have my job, I'm not really "gung ho" about going. The news will be bleak: fewer integrators, more schools, more responsibilities, less time in the classroom, more details on our calendars, the list goes on. If only I picked those winning lottery numbers.....

There is added chaos this week on many different levels. MGR is taking a class at a museum downtown, thus the boys need to be supervised. While I know they could probably be OK by themselves, legally I have to provide adult supervision. (Just kidding!! However, anyone who knows JOR.....) Luckily, my dear friend KSBJ and my bro-in-law will watch the boys for 2 days apiece. I have to drop them off at 6:30am and not see them again until......the next morning!

This week also has an added puzzle piece: Vacation Bible School. I am going to BHUMC straight from work and not returning home til close to 9pm, past the boys bedtime.

The good news is that this mess is only Monday through Thursday. The bad news is that Friday morning, my boys are leaving for SC with the Friendmily. Then I won't see them again til Sunday. I think this is the longest I have ever been without quality and quantity time with the munchkins. A week without real nino time is going to be very difficult for me.

Tonight they got extra hugs and kisses from Mommy.

Until next time....love away!

No comments: