Saturday, August 21, 2010

233 / 365: Angel on the Sidelines


He has been the silent cheerleader, the obedient son, the super helper, the comedian, the great kid!

SRR has been the angel on the sidelines, biding his time while big brother played the gridiron. He was the support system while JOR dealt with his football issues, the consoling friend to his physically and emotionally injured brother. The night of the wrist injury, I went in to tuck SRR in for the night. I found him on his hands and knees, praying at his bedside for his injured brother. Tears streamed down my face.

While Mommy was working and JOR was in Drama Camp, SRR has been spending lots of quality time with his Daddy, helping him setting up classrooms for the upcoming school year. Usually this pairing is not a good combination, but miraculously, they had a wonderful week. One more to go.

My angel has made us laugh to the point of tears, has been a helper, has been a support system, and has truly been a son of which I am extremely proud. I love him!!

Until next time....support away!

No comments: