Thursday, August 5, 2010

217 / 365: I made it....NOT!


Well I made it through a long week, but the worst is yet to come.

The boys are leaving in the AM to visit SA in SC. They are traveling with the Friendmily for a fun-filled weekend at the beach. Sounds awesome, right?

Well.....

In between tears, I can honestly say that I'm not taking this separation well. There are many factors that are contributing to this crisis. I haven't really seen the critters this week because of my 10 hour days and Vacation Bible School. Now that my marathon week is over, they leave.

I'm especially torn up because my JOR already started crying tonight. I just held him and he and I had a good sob together.

We all know that this will be a wonderful experience for them to visit a new place and experience new things. We all know that they have had a wonderful week with their Aunt K and Uncle S so it stands to reason that it should continue with this amazing weekend. We all know the boys will have a great time and hopefully behave. We all know that Mommy and Daddy will be shed a few tears when they leave and welcome them with open arms when they come home. We all know that Mommy and Daddy will have to repeat this process for many times to come. We all know Mommy will not handle any of these well.

Until next time.....cry away!!!

No comments: