Wednesday, October 6, 2010

279 / 365: All my bags are packed....


...I'm ready to go. Scary, or should I say miraculous that I was able to fit 2 1/2 days of clothes in one gym bag. It's amazing what one can do under stress.

While prepping to go to NY for Betty's funeral, I had to tend to some unfinished business with my knee. I almost got a diagnosis today (possible torn meniscus) followed by a treatment plan of PT and drugs for a month. Then I get to go back to see if an MRI is warranted.

Guess what? I'm not complaining. SOR had a good soccer practice. I got to have a nice chat w/ a good buddy. Hit a great sale at Kohl's. The lady in front of me had a 30% coupon and she gave it to me. I only had a 20%. Got a great parking spot at the grocery store and 20 cents off per gallon of gas.

I'm praying for safe journeys tomorrow and that somehow I can be a blessing to someone else. Betty would have been happy about that.

Until next time....fly away!

No comments: