Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Therapy Tool


I would like to introduce you to my new friend. Santa delivered her a few days before Christmas, but I was good and didn't open it til Christmas afternoon. It is a more than adequate replacement for my pitiful desktop that kept spontaneously shutting down while I worked. Not only will this machine stay on, but it's fast, portable and flexible. I can type on it, write on it, drag on it and tap on it. It definitely fulfills my kinesthetic fetish.

This tool will help me attempt a huge feat: A daily blog. My dear friend and inspiration, JSG, managed to do it while working 2 jobs (many days on the road), being a wonderful wife and mother (How can we forget EJG's brain bleeds?), and fulfilling her dream as a performer. It is my hope that this blog will get me through what will be a rough year. No, I'm not being a pessimist, just a realist. This blog will be my therapy, helping me through the hurdles this year will present. I'm praying that the friends and family in my "blogger-hood" will keep inspiring me to press on, especially when things get really bumpy.

I'm sure my new toy, oops I mean tool, will help as well.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

diainestHow blessed you are to have such a fun new toy..I mean tool! Can't wait to see it. We got back fromm Vegas yesterday, but I am still trying to get my east coast legs back!! Please know that I am praying for you...for all of us as we face what I agree will be a difficult year. Let's just pray and hug and let God do His work through us. See you soon...I hope.

EJG said...

I will be listening (reading, that is), my friend. So blog away!

BTW - What's going on this year coming up that I'm not aware of? Job security? health issues? What's up!?