Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh Me of Little Faith!

Another restless night. Very little sleep. People perceive integrators as "useless". Possible job loss. How am I going to pay the bills? I need to convert that DVD to WMV and no software to do it. Would I be allowed to use a blog with the students? OMG, I'm scheduled to run 3 miles today, after missing two trainings while sick. Didn't have much time to practice the music for choir. Do I have enough points for dinner?

Meanwhile, God laughs....

Worked a 10 hour day. Screw perception, I was too busy! Money was "found" in the budget, maybe some jobs saved. Got an e-mail request to cover for another church organist (grocery money for a week). Got another e-mail about another possible part-time job. Went to the main tech. center and lo and behold, there's a piece of software there that converted my videos. Blog might be approved for student use. Survived my sniffly, snotty 3 mile run, under 38 minutes, with no lung capacity whatsoever! Got through choir rehearsal, thanks to guitar chords! Dinner is over and I still have 4 points left over.

When will I learn?

3 comments:

JSG said...

Your list looks like mine. Call me at 3 AM. We can chat.

EJG said...

Have you not learned ANYTHING?! Just when we say "Who are we kidding!", God reminds us that life is beautiful!

EJG said...

Forget that last comment. I cracked a nail clicking the mouse and stubbed my toe getting up from the chair. And just now, JSG called me from the other side of the house in a tone that could only mean one thing... I'm in big trouble.